Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dining Chairs complete!

This is just a quick post to show you a picture of my four painted and distressed mismatched dining chairs. I have a round, drop-leaf farm/cottage style table being delivered this week.  I need to see it in person to decide how to paint it, but most likely it will be distressed white- either entirely or just the legs.  I will post a picture after it arrives, so look for an update on this blog post.  For now, here are my chairs, awaiting their table!

-------------UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!!------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I am a happy girl!  I ended up ordering a table online because I couldn't find the style that I wanted for the right price and in decent condition anywhere else.  I won't say which one, but it had to be ordered from a certain chain store.  It goes against my "everything reused" mantra, but who knows, maybe I will find my dream table some day at a flea market or thrift store or estate sale.  Until then, this one was the style I needed, for a low price, and I might end up painting it to look old anyway.  Here is a picture of my little table and antiqued chairs!


My cute little Owen thought it was a fun place to hide. ;)

1 comment: